ELP is a Leadership Development Programme for young and aspiring leaders in The Elevation Church. The programme seeks to develop the life and leadership skills of participants, helping them to grow their leadership competence, capacity and influence. The programme provides participants with the necessary tools to become effective disciples of Jesus Christ, and ultimately to become disciple-makers themselves.
- What? A 10-week leadership development programme for new leaders and those seeking to grow their leadership competence and capacity.
- When? Every Thursday 7pm – 9pm (2hours)
- Where? Virtual (Zoom)
All Facilitators are subject-matter experts set to deliver truly impactful and practical courses.
Benefits to Participants:
- Growth in character, competency, and skill required to take up leadership positions within the church.
- Learn the importance of self-awareness, self-mastery, and accountability in leadership.
- Learn how the lack of emotional intelligence can lead to many pitfalls in leadership.
- Leverage group dynamics and networking to bring out the best in yourself.
- Certificate of completion will be issued.
The programme helps The Elevation Church build better leaders that will help fulfil the mandate to “making greatness common.”
Zoom Link Week 0 (ELP)
Live Video Session01:36:37