THE SPARK SCHOOL OF ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT
Week 0: Induction
GLOBALIZATION AND THE GLOBAL ECONOMYThe World Before Globalization0sThe Concept of Globalization – The World is Flat?0sUnderstanding Globalization – The World is Curved?0sThe Drivers of Globalization0sThe Effects of Globalization on Markets0sQuestions Every Entrepreneur Must Ask About Globalization0sClass Reading & Assignment
DECODING THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
LEVERAGING OPPORTUNITIES IN THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
ANALYZING BUSINESS PROBLEMS
DEVELOPING INNNOVATIVE STRATEGIES FOR BUSINESS
The SPARK Immersion Course/ Programme has specifically been designed for aspiring entrepreneurs, Start-Ups & Fledging business owners in their first 7-years of operations. This course is primarily for greenhorns in tech, textile, trading, manufacturing, content creation and production to gain first-hand experience of Successfully starting or running a well-structured business in our environment.
Registration is open to the public and private sector, NGOs, and academia. University students who desire to gain practical knowledge of setting up and running a business.
To ensure proper engagement, interactive learning and the highest quality standards, a maximum of 20 participants will be allowed per batch for the internship field visits, 50 students per in-person class and 120 students virtually (managed in groups of 20 each) will be allowed. Slots will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. At the end of the course, each student receives a PLLI SPARK certificate of completion.
- On-demand video
- Class Readings
- Class Assignments
- Access to the self-paced reading & exercises to be completed within one week
- Access on mobile and TV for those taking the course virtually
- No prior business management or entrepreneurship knowledge is required or assumed
- Aspiring entrepreneurs, Start-Ups & Fledging business owners in their first 7-years of operations.
- They include greenhorns in tech, textile, trading, manufacturing, content creation, production, etc.
- Anyone wanting to learn the truth about the subject of globalisation & the global economy.
What Will I Learn?
- Participants will learn about the concept, driver, and effects of globalization.
- Participants will also learn about how countries use comparative advantage This course shows how what started as limited trade in luxury goods among a few countries scaled and became global through technologyThis course shows how what started as limited trade in luxury goods among a few countries scaled and became global through technology