To provide professional and effective administrative support to the Leadership School.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues, equipment, booking of trainers, travel, accommodation, and facilities for training events
- Communicate course requirements and details to delegates, facilities, trainers and external suppliers within agreed timescales
- Produce reports on training activities using agreed performance indicators
- Provide feedback to program participants and management
- Produce and maintain accurate electronic and manual learning and development records
- Monitor and collate training evaluation forms to enable amendments to programs be made in a timely manner
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and Instructional Designer in the planning and delivery of the organization’s programs
- Maintain program and project documentation such as plans, reports, schedules, and budget
- Maintain timelines, calendars, and coordination of work as needed to meet deadlines
Education and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree or related study, preferably in Education management/ administration, Project Management, Public Admin or Social sciences from a reputable University.
- 3 – 5 years post-NYSC working Experience
Desired work experience:
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to liaise with external suppliers
- Ability to speak and write English language effectively
- Ability to use Google suites
- Computer skills in areas such as MS office (emphasis on word, excel & PowerPoint),
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets, databases, and the internet as well as using the social media and several collaboration tools appreciably well.
- Versatility with the use of Google and other research tools for relevant desktop findings.
- An administrative experience with a learning institution in the same or a related capacity.
Knowledge, skills, and ability
You will need to be:
- be experienced in using IT based records management/database systems including accurate data inputting
- be an effective organizer with the ability to prioritize and adapt to changing demands
- possess the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- be numerical in ability with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- possess discretion, with an understanding of the need for confidentiality always
- be comfortable operating in new domains with high ambiguity and little direction
- have a robust communication skill (verbal, written), including the ability to present, facilitate, and influence people at different levels in the organization
- be an independent problem solver who will take initiative and execute work
- be deadline-driven, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
- possess the ability to work positively and collaboratively with team members at all levels
Key Job Responsibilities (KJR) as Support to Lead, Instructional Designer
- Curriculum & Instructional Materials Design plus creation of on-demand LMS courses
- Learning Assessment tool development and implementation
- Faculty Management
- Learning/ EdTech product development
Key Job Responsibilities (KJR) as Learning & Development Administrative Executive
- Learning & Development
- Administrative Support
- Execution Monitoring & Evaluation
- Data Management
- Operations & Logistics